Italian potato salad
4 med potatoes (cooked in their skins)
2 handfuls of green beans,lightly boiled or steamed
8-10 baby vine ripened tomatoes
1 handful of black olives
approx 5 tbsp finely chopped oregano
1 clove of garlic, thinly sliced or crushed
Salt and black pepper to season
A good lug of olive oil
1. Allow potatoes to cool a little then peel and chop into large chunks.
2. Make an olive oil and balsamico dressing (i usually use 2/3 olive oil and 1/3 vinegar) and season well with salt and pepper.
3. Add the garlic to the dressing.
4. Put the potatoes and the rest of the ingredients into your serving bowl.
5. Add the dressing and toss gently.
Serve at room temperature.